No. It is possible to book a category of accommodation and not a room in particular. Of course, when booking on our website, you can rate your preferences in the comments before finalizing your reservation. To obtain an answer before booking, you can call our concierge service who will do their utmost to satisfy you.
Articles in this section
- Do you make discounts if I book several hotels?
- Do you make discounts for those who book several nights?
- Do you accept animals?
- How can I find a room for someone with reduced mobility?
- How can I book multiple rooms of different categories?
- How can I book 2 rooms of the same category for 4 people?
- How can I book a room for 2 adults and a child under 12?
- Can I choose my room from the photo or a room with a specific view?
- Can I book a restaurant only?
- Can I make an open reservation, with no date?